2012年11月14日星期三

Beats Detox e very I caut

Although my person looks after at any time, can also enough arduous of, so, once he return to Luo sun, the first matter is to seek me to calculate Zhang, who made me put Liu to fully go to benefit state.At I tolerantly, connect cheat to take to coax in addition to threaten and bribe under, Liu Ba eliminated the spirit of one belly on the whole, flourish however return to his temporary residence to go.
His forepaw leaves, I empress the feet slipped away into a Cao mansion and humed, Liu expects at me there blackmailed so much good wine good tea, I can not ability white white cheapness he.The second day evening, Liu Ba came out from the Cao mansion very depressedly and hurtled in the Cao and Xu Shu Deng person of consistent have next request, he has to start to bear national finance mangaing big term, the in addition Cao hurtles of the teacher is one job, the able ones are the busy ones!
In the intramural fight, the benefit state's warfare is smooth in the man, elder brother Yun is taking advantage o to win to make track for shot, the Luo sun is an one song and dance Be getting more peaceful.The this place temporarily don't need the affair that I worry, I lead river's preparation also about.Say again, see to want in winter come, I want to be setting up industry and Sun Ce to like through a year and make up me to their deficits.Ha ha, with my skill, even if I am kept under house arrest by them, can also appreciate in this snow Xu Nuo of plum practices of the circle is successfully full.
Under my arrangement, I invited Guo Jia, Xu Shu to have Liu Ba to go to studies hall and see together still this day, actually is let they recreational day, relax.They 3 don't suspect other motives, jubilantly with my city.I lend a people the weather is open, pull 3 people to climb the mountain of along while, after the top of hill was once used lunch just slowly long arrived at studies of hall.Went first to call on beard Zhao, carried on the national affairs study in long time with him, then in many excellent students carry on some kind of investigations, secretly keep in mind some can use it just, end, I consumedly cried up Deng Ai some kind of, not only gave enough him the face, but also left to him using of enough several yearses degree.
Intentionally procrastinate at me under, after everything plays to end, the color of the sky divided while being already a Zhang light, can not return to city today naturally and have to in studies hall.At the midnight, after everyone slept soundly, I and Qin Yong silently turn over wall but and rush at go down south the boulevard of river's east up.Wait Guo Jia when the sky is bright to can not find us just know to fall into trap, but is already late, they make track for not and up us!
After getting away from Guo Jia successfully, Qin Yong runs fast all the way with me and useds short several days and then rusheds the Li sun of shore in the north of Yangtze River.According to in advance saying good engagement, if I lead river, river's noodles from the Li sun set out and there arrange a person reception.But to not disturb anyone, Qin Yong the good-morning have already lined up a bateau to send me to lead a river.
The very small boat ship is driven river noodles up, paddle boat of the person is Qin Yong, I then sit on the ship's bow up looking at slowly flowing river's water to daze.Sit on the ship's bow, a burst of river's breeze kisses noodles but leads, I ain't given a tremble by ground, from the heart bottom deeply a cool spirit come and let me suddenly have the time the impulse of the body.Is tight the robe of close fitting top, my wry smile, originally my heart still fears the east of this river very much of go, just, I although seeing not pure to wait for my will be what, also give up not next heart in of concern about and have qualms of conscience, I know, if I don't walk this, whole life,Beats Detox, don't I ever think again have smiling face.Person doesn't to get ungrateful act!
The boat led center of river, the river of the front noodles last thwart one fight a ship, the brocade ensign on board floats along with river's breeze, the Dou greatly"Huang" word presents at me in the moment, more than tens receive shuttle to visit Yi at it around.The war ship of yellow cover how can here, is he the person whom Sun Ce's arrangement picks me up?My guess sees our bateaus right, one at the side of war ship received shuttle to quickly face to come up.
Looking at to receive shuttle to arrive front of, I turn head to smile to Qin Yong Yi:"I went to with them, you returned to quickly!"
Qin Yong let go of the oar in the hand to walk toward me several steps to stop again bottom:"If the childe wants to return to, we can leave."
My title sees horizon and see again Huang the war ship of the cover, light way:"Have been already come, why the need for retreat, this isn't my style.Return to, Luo sun there already urgently last fire.Return to how to say, don't need me to hand over to treat as well."
Qin Yong slowly sits to return to ship's bow again and picked up ship oar:"Childe, your wisdom and ability the east person of river all can not compare with, the only weakness is a heart too soft, act impetuously too much.I know that advise, you is don't listen to, can I hope that you can calm down again is some, run into anything, protect the life first.I wait to take you home."
"Ha ha, feel for the first time you have a little bothersome.Return, very good-looking house."Joke in mouth, receiving the shuttle has already depended to come up, I don't wait the other party openings and have already taken gangplank up and shockedly eye at them in walk past.
Stand on the ship's bow of receiving the shuttle, look at to take the bateau that I come to quickly row to go to river's opposite shore, Qin Yong didn't turn head, I knew, he once turns head and means that he regretted, so he will try very hard to come over and follow behind me or walk into death, this is what I can not allow.So, he can force he to return to with the quickest speed and use to undertake all of my responsibility to paralyze his/her own regrets idea.

Chapter 231 is involved in hopeless situation(1)


Fight both with open and secret means an article-chapter 231 to be involved in hopeless situation
Received shuttle to soon is an argosy side, the non-commissioned officer on board let go of slide to render assistance me to go aboard.These are busy medium of none of non-commissioned officers talk, but all on the jump ever and anon don't understand, admire, curious about that the etc. vision throws toward me and lets me wants to smile, because this appearance of I with businessman at first such as of the image difference is a lot too big, understanding and incognizant my non-commissioned officer all want to witness naturally some kind of I this really permitting of the historic spy.
Arrived 2 F in the deck, in addition to the non-commissioned officer cast covetous eyes on, I have never seen to lead the way of person.Just when I puzzle, the yellow cover is from the cabin inside walked out:"Childe indeed as expected the courage lead a person, incredibly a person came up."
I am tiny tiny a smiled toward Huang Gai Xing one gift:"The old general joked.I come to visit a friend just, He Tan brave timidity?"
Huang Gai Wei's side side body, averted from me this gift.At my sigh a voice in, he is light to see my one eye, flicked to the flank, suddenly gushed several non-commissioned officer Zhang Gong to point at me on the deck, but he two non-commissioned officers at the side of bodies then take out rope to walk to me.
My facial expression is one Lin, is not retreated several steps by ground:"Old general this is why?Are you not to come to connect mine, but want to take my life?"
Huang Gai Yao shakes head to sneer at a way:"Not also.The childe is too severe, we have to defend."
Two non-commissioned officers taking a rope has already arrived my front of, one among those persons stretch hand to come over:"Hand in the things of body all."
I am fierce to back several steps, they want to really start to harm me, I also can't helpless:"It is slow.Old general, if you have to take my life and begin be, why the need for want me again embarrassed.Such as will never be subjected to this Ru."
The Huang Gai mild voice didn't change:" Such as, we not want to make you embarrassed, also not is to take your life, you the darling ground match with natural peace, otherwise, really make us begin, can have no your advantage."
Under the ship of received shuttles to all round to come over, the heavy bow in the non-commissioned officer hand of top also aimed at me the seat of place, their facial expressions tell me, as long as I have any changes, these bow and arrow will the milli- Don't mention it receive in my body.Took a look those non-commissioned officers, see 2 people of in front again, I hesitated for a while, still to ship along with up draw off.
Is yellow a few fierce before covering ha:" Such as, you have no back route again, these bow and arrows will put full your whole body before you take the water."
I know that what he say is the truth, not threat.The felling Chong of the sad Chuang Ying my whole body, hope the appearance of Huang Gai's vexation, my Qi however a smile:"I would rather am worn heart by ten thousand arrowses than being like a pig similar be tie~ued to kill."
"Old general and etc.."Because one shouts, a general dresses up of the person came down from the 3 F and walked to me in quick time front of after, he once connected the rope in the non-commissioned officer hand to make 2 people back to open and saw again smile to go one gift to me:"Again didn't see a childe for a long time, your countenance than formely more very."
I cautiously see that person:"Is you it the week that celebrate?"
Week's celebrating is a week Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论