2012年11月23日星期五

Facebook ward at the same tim

Time, I the big Jiu son is to relate to with you quite good?Also not is have much of common language?Rather you two cooperate?"
Businessman's spirit a flap.The Hey Hey says with smile:"Bedlamite, you said for me?Don't he transfers to come in from the reality, I am here first the mat pay up, how?"
I surprised way:"Is your returning really crisis?Really need to let Su snow sun horse?"
The businessman nods a way:"I still really have a little to a little bit lack the ability to do, two eyes are all empty,google, still a little bit delicate"."
I am tiny to change countenance, hardly see businessman the tone like this seems really run into big to bother and orders and sends out a carrier pigeon and invited me that big Jiu son 3,000 cavalries to flow cloud Ge one Xu.
Finish doing all these.I say with smile:"Businessman has no matter ground.I believe you."
The businessman orders and says with smile:"If Su snow the month be really willing to help, I can't fear anyone, like, bedlamite you go to, I think, week Bo Tong is there and perhaps have good thing."
Waiting I to find out is dated, just discover Bo Tong in week unexpectedly heel he together, far far hello way:"Yang Guo, old urchin, you how here?"
2 people see is me, over then jumped to come over, call a way:"Walk quickly, behind have a lot of oddly guy."
Oddly guy?Probably is a player?I turn an eye and then see the as a result had large numbers of players to make track for to come up and turned round to take to the heels and then run, led and I even shoulder but go, but week Bo Tong early slipped away for the Chi to slip away a front to go for a while.
3 people hum Chi to hum Chi run very far just stopped down, over say with smile:"These guy, also not know where come of, the fighting skill is miscellaneous and weak, beating can not beat again, also not know what always following me is dry.I just ask a guy to follow me dry what, that guy openings will nine yins really through, oddness, they how can anyone know I ground there are nine yins in the effort really through?"
I don't answer, younger brother Yang Guo Lao, you don't know, in fact if isn't a previous heel your backlog some amity degree, I am also that now help "strange guy" in of a member ……
Turn a head to see the old urchin is grasping ear Nao Sai, strange way:"Old urchin, you how with that for guy mix together?"
The old urchin sees me, the Xi laughs merrily a way:"I once saw you and once saw you on the peach blossom island,cnn, Yi, oddness, why do I remember a peach blossom island?Yi?Do I still remember Huang Lao Xie?H'm, Huang Lao Xie's fighting skill is oneself to do ground, I ground the fighting skill is a senior to teach ground, my senior is Wang Zhong Yang, oddness, why do I call his senior?Who is that my teacher ?"
I pour, this old urchins are just thinking what?Since remember Wang Zhong Yang, that mastermind probably be he concerning all really teach of what dissimilarity did the memory blur out,had with a memory?Sound out ground to ask a way:"Old urchin, are you to all really teach?"
The old urchin suddenly wails aloud to weep aloud.Cry a way:"All really taught to have no ……Qiu place machine cow nose, Wang Chu Yi's cow nose, all had no ……all really teach have no ……old urchin have no the place went."
My Leng a long time.Just realized mistake a mastermind to give old urchin a lately memory, but the old urchin accepts to can not stand this to fight, the intelligent is some dog dinner.Not and from heart some cant not bear to, say with smile:"The old urchin comes and try my empty clear boxing."Shouted an one punch hits, is exactly a week Bo Tong induction of empty clear ingenious move within boxing.
Week Bo Tong Fan's body averts from, he is Wu Chi, someone begins with him, he is to beg it not get, immediately smile through tears.The one punch counter-attacks to come over, exact center my shoulders, but useless top inside dint, I stumble to stay back several steps, ha ha say with smile:"Old urchin, your fighting skill is very still Gao!"
The old urchin calls a way:"Not calculate, you intentionally let I, we are again."
My lo is a woods here, the player easily can't so quickly find out here.Wished me to put out to all really teach, assassinated several all true sons, Bo Tong who accompanies a week now played also good, at that moment the double arm is one exhibition, but is incomparable skill Taichi in the house inside the orthodox school.If the hands seal shut, tremble a hand a recruit to push to hit.
Week Bo Tong exultation way:" Must be good."It are also hands to release.The strength dint is greatly surprising, I where dare be hard to answer, once Taichi lead long one bow and become to be stained with dress 18 to fall, week Bo Tong Di's move dissolve to open and call way:"Old urchin below shows you I new learning move."The right hand starts to bend food in two, the half boxing half Zhang, beat to go to enemy's chest, the left hand takes to the inside hook at the same time, right push left hook.BE exactly decline a dragon 18 Zhangs four type Qian the dragon don't use.
Week Bo Tong shouts loudly a way:"Good!The old beggar ground declines dragon 18 Zhangs!"Double the boxing Be serial to hit, I let out to open a voice and have already activated inside the dint, and week Bo Tong Yi's rightness, 2 people start aside backward at the same time.Over applause a way:"Two really good Zhang methods."
I once the Hey Hey smile, the left leg is tiny to bend, bend inside the better arm, the right Zhang pares off one circle and"shout" of a , outwardly push out.BE declining a dragon 18 Zhangs firsts recruit Kang Long You Hui, and week Bo Tong Zhang's dint is 1 rightness, immediately the variety recruits to fight a dragon for the second in wild, this is declining the very mysterious effort in dragon's 18 Zhangs, left arm right Zhang, all is can falsely can actually, the non- Ju is one space.Use truth or falsity to mutually living, yin and yang mutually three grounds of skill disturbance the other party, oneself then can take advantage of a weak point, is a type to guide enemy's plan, week once Bo Tong Hei's Hey smile and launch get empty clear boxing.With decline a dragon 18 Zhangs abruptly touch at a , I that declines a dragon 18 Zhangs a recruit of display out, display till the last a to recruit.Shout loudly a way:"Old urchin divides victory or defeat!"Decline a dragon 18 Zhangs the 18th type arrive sheep to touch Fan to suddenly display out.
This recruiting is the ground is one type with body Shu, intend for with Zhang dint inside achievement and wear whole body of weight, with quickly step, let the enemy avoid have no can avoid to shoot have no can shoot, its carriage such as one be subjected to exciting sheep similar, disregard ground to want to rush out palisades, the power is very astonishing, is declining a dragon 18 Zhangs in the most astonishing of on recruiting, week Bo Tong's exultation, call way:"Good brothers, really good Zhang method!"Double boxing a wrong, is also an one punch to hit, two boxings mutually hand over, I feel together devote major efforts right against the face rush toward.The body has already been beaten off 78, see again inside the dint, have already almost exhausted consume.
Is already a big Hai in my heart, at this time I inside dint already over 3,000:00 is above.If according to a fighting skill heel I about of the person compare with, is used to decline dragon 18 Zhangs, can ast least support for more than eight minuteses, but these 18 recruit to display out.Is each a recruit all is heel week Bo Tong Ying touch.Is each on recruiting, week the Zhang dint of Bo Tong Di in addition to offset me to decline a dragon 18 strength dint, at the same time make ground additional injury all from inside the dint be worth to offset, however short three minutes, 18 recruit, then will this inside all of the dint consume a to get empty.Bo Tong's shape that sees a week, obviously still the under charge showed consideration, it is thus clear that this old urchin fighting skill was violent to arrive a what extent.
I put to say with smile:"Old urchin, I can not beat with you, I ain't you ground opponent."
The old urchin fart Dian fart Dian ran to come up and said with smile:"Do not beat all right, however you can get to teach me this set of 18 Zhangs that decline a dragon, I do obeisance you to do teacher like?"Say knelt down.Call a way:"Teacher at up, Tu son week Bo Tong kowtow for you."
I again annoy again funny,Facebook.The world unexpectedly has like this a ground person of Wu Cheng Chi to pull him to get up a way well:"You also know that this should be north Gai Hong the establish a reputation incomparable skill of seven Mr.s, I teaches you it could be also, I don't want you to do obeisance me as teacher, however you must tell me you why heel west mountain one hole make nuisance for others together and also have, why do you want to fight with Yang Guo's boy?"
Week Bo Tong nods a way:"In fact I also have no how with them mix together, I originally ran everywhere, got to Shanxi that day and at the right moment saw a few ghosts being fighting to have fun.I looking at to have fun so much and go up to die ghost to fight with that and ruined a somebody else subway card as a result, hence they sought my trouble, I had to to run.However be captured with the poison by them.They want me to join them, and say to join them to accompany me to play every day, hence I promised."
I order.This pours a nothing important, with old urchin ground personality, is also greatly probably, see come is a Fan one Weng be killed by iron blood, the mastermind developed bitchy man's natural character again and let the old urchin chance and opportunity strangely fits gather together up.Then ask a way again Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论