2012年11月20日星期二

cheap beats by dre d quick Standar

The well-trained degree of mineral Shu is to be getting fuller, the physical strength also descended one matter of principles and saw to dig a mineral is really a manual labor, see my achievement, 29 pieces of common iron mines, 20 pieces of common copper mines, a piece of low airtight silver mineral, a piece of low airtight gold mine, etc., this is what east east, good elephant one spends.
Use to authenticate Shu to check to take a look at once,
Morning glory, the special product, the function not known, can not business.
Having to make is wrong, I am digging a mineral alas, how return to grow a flower, and is not a medicine material either, really don't know system at make what, immediately complain to the system, having never thought immediately has to arrive a system hint:
"Player Yang sword, for the sake of the interest of increment game, dig mineral process in can dig an other products, if is lucky, you still probably dig to appear lost in thought a machine and wish your good luck."
What?Digging the mineral can dig to appear lost in thought a machine!
"Excuse me, dig several rates of appearing lost in thought the machine is how much?"
"The entry-level coal-face Shu is 1/1,000,000, medium the class is 1/100,000, the high class is 5/100,000, the expert class is thousand times of a, master class is just thousand times five."
I throw up blood, seeing to me is to have no an opportunity, however this morning glory ability what?Or special product can not business, the white had me one space space.
No matter, see to new hand village a neighborhood very complete, nothing important great problem, in addition to kusoing of system often, total of come to say very good.Is so long, a players didn't looking at and had a little depressed.
Side to return to walk, the side opens to help function and browses a system information.
'Time of the game, vain Li first year January 7, on-line player 200,000, , the map opens to lead 28%, the monster appears category 15%, and the tallest monster grade appearing pays attention to for 50 classes, the grade of the tallest player being 31 classes, concrete information willing on the ranking announcement on January 15 asking by that time.'
My current grade is 25 classes, be apart from the tallest grade to differ 6 classes, however my occupation is to conceal an occupation, and the attribute is also very abnormal, should be able to ascend superior's placard.
Thought of here, open a status column at once,dr dre beats, take a look own information.
Player Yang sword, the occupation pursues an evil hunter, the grade is 25 classes.
On-line 5 hours times, because digging a mineral is tired.
The life is worth:300
The sorcery is worth:680
Attackstone dint:155-1000
Defendoof dint:84
Is nimble:210
Equip:Pursue evil world, can not fallen off a product, grade 2, can grow up.Keep thing space 100, loading capacity 3000.
Defendoof dint:10%
Nimble degree 15
Return to blood speed:15%
Return to evil speed:15%
Weapon:
Pursue evil bow:Nimble type, attack dint 10-30, the speed is the quickest
Pursue evil sword:Nimble type, attack dint 50-100, speed quick
Pursue evil Bi:Nimble type, attack dint 30-50, speed quick
Standard arrows:100, attackstone dint 3-5.
Technical ability and sorcery:
Split a sting,
Basic arrows Shu
Saint light:Entry-level bright sorcery, hurt 10% to the evil monster enlargement.
Entry-level trap
The Bian sees.
Entry-level opencast Shu
Entry-level foundry Shu
Entry-level consultation Shu
The entry-level adopts medicine Shu
The entry-level sews Shu
The entry-level roasts
The entry-level goes fishing
Special product:Morning glory, function not known.
Bank deposit:The game gains 300 copper currencies.



The task of tallest chapter 3



From the gully of silent no man in return to new hand village, even change NPCs of Be getting more lovely,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com, bought mineral stone at once, this thing really sank and have no a few pieces had to have more than 1000 of loading capacity.
Then add arrows and food, oneself roasts really not ediblely, is planning village master's house, wayside a NPC for loitering about pulled me.
I once talked with him as well before, but he had never taken to manage me, now how became active,was it my sided that was getting more handsome?
"Young man, can you help me?"
Useless talk, does the NPC request dare not to promise, I am respectfullly polite to respectfully order to nod.
"The floret of my house is missing, can you find back to come for me?"
Floret?What east east, can't be make me seek cat to seek a dog, cat to is a doesn't matter, the dog will be getting more careful, sweat ……, I relatively fear a dog, the somebody else is a good little boy.
"Young man, need not worry, the floret is lovely, don't bite a person."
Is dizzy, he how can anyone know I think what, however still ask clear good.
"Excuse me, , what is the floret exactly?"
"The floret is a floret, what can returning is?"
Play trick, this be not what didn't say similar, does this let how I seek?No matter he, I go straight to village master's house, village master a see me coming and immediately taking me to inside in the house.
"Young warrior, originally you canned be free to deliver to leave my recent hunter's city, but you were our hunter's village the first person who arrives 25 classes, so can acquire reward, is free to deliver to any you want inside 500 kilometers of city, did you want to want to deliver to there so much?"
I am certainly this village the first person who arrives 25 classes, blare, only have me here a player, however can deliver to anyplace still quite good of, but I don't know that the neighborhoods all have as well what city, still have to ask.
"Tell the truth, as a long Tsun 1, my knowledge is very encyclopedic, but I have never been to other places as well, so for this problem I can't answer you."
Depend, you don't know as well, that you blow what, may be to discover my disaffection, village master Jue Jue beard, and then say a word.
"However still there is a way of ……"
You just how old, talk big pant, see to want money.Endure pain silently to he is 1000 copper currencies, the village master is mysterious on smiling, Be getting worse, I now a see mysterious Mi of NPC absolute being of, know quasi- didn't good matter.
"Way be, you can choose random transmission, so probably deliver to other cities."
This also calls way, have mercy on me that 1000 copper currencies ah, that may buy ten several steamed stuffed buns, quite a few pea syrup, I know more mysterious more didn't good matter, indeed as expected be still drive pit.
Affair already so, still rush through to leave at once here, see again, swindle a village master, not, be missing any further.Stood in the transmission to wait along while, how don't move a place, can't be village master Dao's ghost.
Unexpectedly the village master goes up and downs, left or so right Chou I leap a words of very in a short while and suddenly.
"Did you answer the task of old piece?"
Who is the old piece ?How do I have no an impression.
"The old piece is the the that seeks thing on the road."
I thought of, he was to want to make me seek for him what floret to wear, however Be not willing to tell me the floret again is what, so I didn't take care of.
"This under can bother, the old piece generally doesn't give people the task, but a give task, you have to complete, if you can not find out the thing that he wants, you canned be foolish in the new hand village."
Be not, village master, do you know what floret is?
"This ……"
I hurry up to send 1000 copper currencies again and please, you must tell me, I don't think to be foolish during a lifetime in this ghost place.The village master is wreathed in smiles of accepted money, the facial expression seriously got up and saw to have a son, NPC here is an abnormal condition, the facial expression is more serious, reveal of the news is more useful.
"The floret is in fact a floret."
I am beating a person, with that what old piece say of similar, basically what didn't say, don't go, must return money to me.
"So understand explanation don't you understand?"
The village master is anti- to pour one face strange, I depend,cheap beats by dre, this explains to who listen to can not understand.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论