2012年11月15日星期四

cheap dr dre beats is task I don't wan

Second is more than ten fireballs, this killing to harm dint isn't small either.
"Wa~ Wa~" person's frog is burned by the fire the Wa Wa keep call, at the same time three points within hand cent water each projection of fork a water dragon shot to come over toward me, this water dragon directly will fly at halfway of fireball to sprinkled to put out, and still was continuing to shoot to come over toward me.
"Burning crystal shield!Flame!Flame!"My nobody evades confrontation with, but supports to have a burning crystal shield, at the same time, dynasty the both sides projected two sorcery flames, this sorcery flame I can freely control its conversion, so easily once rounded water dragon, shot toward two person's frogs.
Person's frog immediately gave up the attack of keeping on of water Long Shu after being shot by the sorcery flame, however can deliver to cherish my sorcery flame although canning already hurt is common of monster, this kills to harm a dint ratio to kill BOSS to differ a great deal, only have the power size of fireball Shu.
"The framework prison in the sky!"Had no water Long Shu's attack, I immediately towarded person's frog to repair a framework prison for sky, it can not escape the attack of fire sea.
"Burst fireball!Burst fireball!"This attack speed that bursts fireball although far not equal to fireball Shu, each one most quickly also can let out 4 to burst fireball,burst killing of fireball to harm dint greatly, and its explosive force can make people's frog can not launch water Long Shu's attack again.
"Bang~ bang~ bang~"'s bursting fireball is to one after another explode to open on the person's frog body, deep-fried person's frog that is the skin to open meat Ding, the human life value is also a strength ground violent wind to fly.
"Young master, the frog poison of these people's frogs isn't bad, and the frog skin of person's frog can also sell many money, young master you beat a method like this, very is waste ah."Is responsible for the bamboo son that the help collects war booty to see after my attack, immediately come over here to toward me to say.
", That how attackstone just had better?Do young master in your house but fire fasten sorcery teacher?"I smile happily a ground of time way, the attack in the hand didn't stop at the same time.
"H'm, young master you can attackstone like this."Zhu Er says and then hurtles into a person's frog nearby, then the short sword in the hand quickly stab and stabbed into from the neck of person's frog, then the one more in hand turn and directly pared the head of person's frog to break half, have been already been beaten half dead of person's frog be directly killed by second.
"Ha ha, also want near to attackstone so bother ah, say that you see again other persons kill person's frog is also many ah, you can collect other of, little these 2 didn't relate to."I don't imagine bamboo son so attack, or continue my sorcery attackstone, now without a person's frog, my attack is on the complete works arrive an alone up, so soon became that person's frog to braise in soy sauce person's frog.
"H'm, all right."The bamboo son sees me not to listen to advise a solution, also can helplessly shake to shake head and continue her to collect a task.
"Feed, this brothers, you how did a person run to come here?"After solving a person a frog, I didn't immediately seek a person's frog, but turn head to toward have already been tied up by the babysitter to cure good of the player ask a way.
"I make the evil sound bite a soul(book friend the blurred shadow bite soul guest actor), the occupation works properly sound teacher and at last conceal an occupation, however I combine nothing important attack dint, so I ain't a person either to come here, but invited a mercenary soldier regiment to come over together.If I have a task center that has to arrive this lake pond to take a product, however have this to fly for a sky there, the wolf king stays by the side, result we haven't approached that lake center of pool, is flown for a sky by that, the wolf king kills back, that mercenary soldier regiment is all killed by the shot, if not is run into you, I perhaps also again rob difficult escape."That player forerunner went to introduce myself, unexpectedly still conceal an occupation to work properly sound teacher, however a listen to the name know can't what the occupation of specially strong offensiveness, the most function lies in the occupation that lends support to an attack.
", That do you wait those mercenary soldier regiments to come back here now, or return to?"I smiled to smile to ask a way, for his task, I don't want to ask, because that doesn't close my affair.
"H'm, I still just here wait they to come back, they explode the material of still just I here, and return to of road also insecurity, here again have no the way use return to city book, that flies for a sky at the same time, wolf Wang Kan's appearance will hang on the your hand, so I can get into lake pond again to in the center take my task product."The evil sound bit a soul to want to think that the time is behind a way.
"That good, you heel by the side of us, anyway we temporarily can't also ascend 2 F to go, either."I ordered to nod, then don't be realized to him again, dance them to deal with that to fly for a sky indiscriminately, the wolf king didn't can fix so quickly as well, and since we are sides to travel side exploration of, certainly want to finish visiting here, would ascend 2 F.
Then I have no again realize an evil sound to bite a soul, turn a head to see to dance them indiscriminately, fly for a sky, although the wolf king is BOSS of 180 classes, also just common BOSS, dance them indiscriminately how many deal with not difficult, and this side roar the sky waited several people to also clean up a big slice of common monster, the exploding of the monster here leads still fairly good, it isn't to don't know because the grade of monster too Gao or haven't been discovered by many players?





The text chapter 282 evil sound bites a soul
Renew time:2009-9-2319:19:33 chapter word numbers:3656

《The city evil guest goes 》 is very hot to upload, evil guest's sayings-I ain't a chivalrous man, I am an evil guest, so, money, beauty and power and influence I am something to want!.cmfu.com/showbook.asp?bl_id=145134>
《The dollar absolute being breaks 》 the sun the grandfather report now:Pretty person and pretty son get war
.cmfu.com/showbook.asp?bl_id=145285
===========================
"That ……please ask, you are lord in the mock moon Chuang that traverses Xuan country villa?"The evil sound bites a soul to suddenly walk to me to after death ask a way.
"H'm?BE ah, have what problem?"I am bitten a soul by the evil sound to ask one Leng, he unexpectedly to just recognize now I, although I have never carried on to introduce myself,our this group knows on seeing, although know my person possibility combine not much, incognizant disorderly dance wait a person of also few, especially dance indiscriminately and Tyrannosaurus their Huan monsters is also their placards, most of is seem to be also only we Ling Xuan's country villa just have so many high level Huans monster, here in addition to world and purple feather of dream they are severals, other persons Huan monster most bad is also seven rank Huan monster, all of big parts are eight ranks of, I even own nine with color dress rank Huan monster,Beats Detox.
The "this … this … I … I think ……" evil sound bites a soul unexpectedly some shy ground of could not say words.
"Man's sweat doesn't be sissy, there are words keeping saying, don't be like a female childly."Bite a soul to the evil sound this kind of mean to say don't dare to say again of appearance, I seem to be some impatient.
"This, I want to add to traverse Xuan country villa!"The evil sound bites a soul to bite quickly the in the mind thinks of said out, then nervously looking at me, wait me of reply, is want to join us to traverse Xuan country villa ah, however Ling Xuan's country villa be not what persons can join of, general of application we all to realize,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com, unless is an acquaintance, and can believe on the personal character.
"Ha ha, I am what, however we traverse Xuan country villa also not is want to join and then can join of, this performance that still need to see you."I didn't immediately reply an evil sound to bite a soul, although bit a soul, the the assistance occupation ratio that works properly sound teacher to like better to the evil sound,also still needed to understand to know that the evil sound bites a behaving of soul to just go, so I just say with the tactfully tone, didn't agree nor refuse and also spread an information for chrysanthemum son at the same time, let her investigated an evil sound to bite all of a sudden how the behavior of soul is.
"H'm, I knew how to do."The evil sound bites a soul not to know that I let the chrysanthemum son investigate him and think whether that then the performance that I just need to see him can decide makes him join to traverse Xuan country villa, then immediately applies for to join a troops to me, then see him again take out previous that wood whistle, then started blowing to gather together.
The whistle sound is lightly graceful floating, as if rain fall an insect to blare a sort to bring about your breadth of mind and let the soul keep off hullabaloo and walk go into quite, again not from must fancy,cheap dr dre beats, recall life, recall friendship, recall zero loose of come and go.However is very quick, that is originally simple Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论